Blueprints is a free 2-month online program with an in-person component.
It will supply all the tools for organizations still in the early development stage interested in learning about critical development activities. The program aims to provide what you would need to know to get your affordable housing project created and off the ground. From introducing core knowledge on different types of affordable housing to creating a feasibility study, participants will graduate with the essential base they would need to carry out their own project.
Blueprints participants will be paired with a mentor who will coach and guide you through out the program. Participants will also have the opportunity to attend an in-Person Session that will be held toward the end of the program. It will be an opportunity for participants to connect with their peers, mentors and knowledge experts. Organizations can apply for financial assistance if they require to attend the session.
The Program Offers:
- Access to the Toolbox+ Mighty Networks, our knowledge sharing platform;
- Weekly virtual learning sessions and modules;
- Access to knowledge experts in the industry;
- Exclusive Toolbox+ participant in-person learning session and events;
- Access to project tools and resources to support your own affordable housing project;
- Access to the Community of Practice quarterly meetings upon completion of the program;
- Commit to attending the weekly virtual learning sessions for approximately 10 weeks;
Due to high demand, our Blueprints program is preparing two cohorts simultaneously. The two programs will start on March 19, 2024, and March 21, 2024, respectively. The programs will be completed in the last week of May 2024. The schedule will be from 12:00 PM EST to 2:00 PM EST. The program includes 10 virtual sessions and a 2-day in-person session in Ottawa.