is a free 2-month online program with an in-person component.
It is for organizations who have past development experience looking to scale up their in-house capacity with the interest of selling their development services. The key of the program would be for organizations to create a development strategy that will enable them to grow their organizational capacity.
Foundations participants will be paired with a mentor who share common goals and scope that will coach and guide you through out the program. Participants will also have the opportunity to attend an in-Person Session that will be held toward the end of the program. It will be an opportunity for participants to connect with their peers, mentors and knowledge experts. Organizations can apply for financial assistance if they require to attend the session.
The Program Offers:
- Access to the Toolbox+ Mighty Networks, our knowledge sharing platform;
- Weekly virtual learning sessions and modules;
- Access to a mentor matched with your organizations needs;
- Exclusive Toolbox+ participant in-person learning session and events;
- Access to organizational tools and resources that will support your growth;
- Access to the Community of Practice quarterly meetings upon completion of the program;
- Commit to attending the weekly virtual learning sessions for approximately 10 weeks;