Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation (CCOC) is looking for a Development Assistant.
The successful candidate will be a knowledgeable administrative professional with an interest in managing social media and creating marketing materials. The Assistant will work with the Development team in providing assistance with various aspects of project management.
- are dedicated to social justice and a non-profit spirit;
- like people from all backgrounds;
- interested in affordable housing development;
- like working in a collaborative open office environment;
- get a thrill from creating and implementing ordered procedures;
- aren’t afraid to pitch in and contribute to solutions wherever you are able;
- enjoy working with an interdisciplinary team;
…then you might be the right person for this vital role.
CCOC is a community-based, tenant- and member-directed, non-profit housing organization whose mission is to create, maintain and promote housing for low and moderate income people. We value diversity, collaboration, inclusive and open decision-making, innovation, creativity and sustainability.
Compensation: Starting wage between $33,974 and $37,749, based on experience and qualifications. Maximum compensation for this position is $41,524.
Application: Apply before 5:00 pm, Friday, August 30, 2019 with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this is currently a 2-year term position.
The full job description can be found here.